If you would like to make an appointment, please call us at 303-721-7330.
Our main office hours are Monday – Thursday, 9AM – 5PM.
In order to be prepared for your initial appointment, please arrive 15 minutes early to check in and complete all required paperwork so that you and your provider can concentrate on your current concerns during your appointment time. Please bring the following with you:
- Your insurance card (if applicable)
- A government issued picture ID (eg: driver’s license)
- Your contact information (address, phone numbers, emergency contacts)
- Pharmacy name, address, phone and fax number
- List of current medications, including dosage and frequency
- List of any over-the-counter medications and/or vitamins, including dosage and frequency.
- Any relevant information regarding your medical and psychological history
- Any blood work/laboratory results and previous psychological testing that may have been done
You can also print our New Patient Paperwork forms and bring them to your appointment. We still request that you arrive 10 minutes early so we may make copies of your documents as needed. Payment is due at the time of service. Even with insurance coverage, there is usually a deductible, co-pay or co-insurance that is your responsibility. We take Mastercard, Visa, Discover, check or cash. Please make sure you will be able to pay at the time of service. A processing fee will be added for payments that are not made the day of your appointment.
Call to schedule an appointment
New Patient Packet
Once you have made an appointment, please download our New Patient Paperwork. Bring the completed paperwork to your initial appointment so that our providers can maximize the time they spend with you to talk about your treatment.
We strive to treat our patients the way we like to be treated. Our office policies were made to enable us to give all of our patients the highest quality of care. Read More…